Posting Classifier Handshapes on the SW List...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 9 20:43:50 UTC 2003

On Classifiers,

There was a poster at DeafWay II that listed bunches
of classifiers.  Many of them were various widths of
the "C" hand, the "open F" hand, and a few others,
like the "g" hand.  I will see if Gallaudet may have a
copy of that as soon as I'm working again.  Following
that, I'll see if I can post them.

Charles