introduction

Stephanie Berk stephanie.berk at UCONN.EDU
Wed Oct 15 21:54:18 UTC 2003

Hello Everybody,

        A while back, I wrote to the list about a proposal I was
submitting to research children's learning to read and write using
SignWriting, and another sign writing system versus language
proficiency. Part of the objective was also to see about the
transferability of being able to learn to read and write the surrounding
spoken language too.
    Susanne, were you on the list at that time, or should I send you a
copy of that email?

    For everyone else, unfortunately I don't yet know if that project
was funded.  I find out on October 31st- very soon. I also still need to
get in touch with Dr. Flood!  I will keep you all updated.

Yours,
Stephanie Berk