A Poem

Thu Oct 16 02:12:04 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 15, 2003

Dear SW List Members, and Denny!
Thank you for this touching poem, Denny...What a great way to share...

I am not sure I can fathom what you must be going through...Are you
becoming more and more Deaf now?...That must be frustrating and
lonely...But you are learning to sign some ASL? Want to try to write
your poem in ASL, in SignWriting, and post it to the List? smile...

Val ;-)