...Archiving SignWriting History...

Mon Oct 27 22:12:47 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 27, 2003

This was yesterday....a house near mine...I live on a canyon too...It
is so dry, my canyon could go up in flames in seconds...You can imagine
how grateful I am that we were untouched...I have a SignWriting
historic archives in my home...we would have lost it...I think we all
should talk about a way to preserve SignWriting's history...so nothing
will be lost in the future - Perhaps some of you would be willing to
Archive a series of DVDs as backups for our historic files?....if we
spread the archives to several homes, it could be re-constructed in
case of a disaster...Val ;-)