Request for Review

Denny Lancaster faeriekeeper at COMCAST.NET
Thu Oct 2 21:58:57 UTC 2003

We have a web site which has applied for the Talking Hands
Award, which SignWriting earned in 1998 which anyone on
our list who would review and get me a citation as to the value
of the information contained, I would be appreciative.  The URL
 of the web site is below:

http://www.jkerkkonen.com/ap/

Denny Lancaster
faeriekeeper at comcast.net

--
Denny Lancaster
"May the force be with you, for the truth is out there!"
"The Faerie Keeper"
mailto:faeriekeeper at comcast.net

Isabella Rose - Touched by a Wee Angal Supporters Award
"Show someone you truly care and honor a child in Heaven."
http://www.thesitefights.com/cherubs2/Isabella/index.htm

Kindred Spirits-The Faerie Keepers Si'de
http://faeriekeeper.net/spirit.htm

Outgoing mail is checked with Norton
Anti Virus System Works 2003