About .jpg

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Oct 2 21:49:47 UTC 2003

Val asked:

> So what are the programs on Windows that can create the GIF format?
> Photoshop (which costs a lot of money)....Perhaps CorelDraw? That costs
> money too...any free programs that you know of?

I tried searching the web for these. Seems there are plenty of programs you
can download to convert - but I couldn't find a free one!

Obviously we've all a long way to go before we can compete with Val on her
home ground when it comes to giving the best advice - or is it just me?   :)

Sandy