About .jpg

Fri Oct 3 04:32:09 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 2, 2003

Sandy Fleming wrote:
> Obviously we've all a long way to go before we can compete with Val on
> her
> home ground when it comes to giving the best advice - or is it just
> me?   :)

Dear SW List, Sandy and everyone...
Ha! Are you serious? Well...it is because we are talking about a
subject that has been discussed every couple of months on our List
since 1998! Making GIFs and JPEGs is a hard task for anyone who does
not have any money, and who is new to computers...

Your advice and help are most welcome, Sandy, and I assure you, we all
need each other, to learn about the world...My guest, Ingvild, taught
me about something new (for me)...Ingvild showed me these little hard
drives that look like a pocket knife, that hook into a USB port, and
presto - a hard drive with data...both on the Mac and the PC...that was
totally new to me and made me think that the Zip Drive maker, Iomega,
must be worried about the Zip drive going out of date...I shudder to
think what other new developments I know nothing about...;-)