INFORMACION SOBRE PROCESADOR DE LENGUAJE DE SIGNOS SIGNWRITER 5.0 EN JAVA

Wed Oct 8 16:57:44 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 8, 2003

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, Fernando Santamaria wrote:
> Hola, me llamo Fernando, soy una persona Sorda residente en Burgos
> (España) usuaria del Lenguaje de Signos Español en mis comunicaciones
> con mis amigos Sordos y le agradecería si pudiese enviarme
> información, en el idioma español, acerca del procesador de Lenguaje
> de Signos "SignWriter 5.0 en Java" al objeto de poder utilizarlo en
> mis comunicaciones personales. Sin otro particular y esperando sus
> gratas noticias, recibe un cordial saludo.
> FERNANDO

----------------------------------

Translation into English
Hello, I am called Fernando, I been a resident Deaf person in Towns
(Spain) usuary of the Spanish Language of Signs in my communications
with my Deaf friends and it would be thankful to him if he could send
information to me, in the Spanish language, about the language
processor of Signs "SignWriter 5,0 in Java" to the object of being
able to use it in my personal communications. Without another
individual and waiting for its pleasing news, it receives a warm
greeting. FERNANDO

---------------------------------

Dear Fernando!
I do not speak Spanish, but I think you want the SignWriter Java manual
in Spanish?...As you know, you can download SignWriter Java on this web
page:

SignWriter Java
http://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw50

The SignWriter Java manual is on that web page. It is only in English
at this time. Is there anyone on the SignWriting List who could
translate it for us, into Spanish?

  ....or write to Steve and Dianne Parkhurst, who live in Madrid. Maybe
they can help you...

Steve and Dianne Parkhurst
steve-dianne_parkhurst at sil.org

I hope we get a Spanish translation soon -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages