I am afraid I explained it badly

Daniel Noelpp d.noelpp at GMX.CH
Thu Oct 16 16:02:31 UTC 2003

Yes, Stefan, Antonio and Valerie are right: The circle, the
square, the Flat Hand, they are very easy. I don't want to
change them. The new program quite easily handles with them.
What I am talking about is:

* ADDING ASYMMETRIC VARIANTS of these simple symbols.

and more important:

* DROPPING the DUPLICATES from the SymbolBank. Just have
ONE full Circle Hand black and have ONE full Circle Hand white.

(Sorry for my shouting!)

And by the way, in my culture the Middle Finger is an insult
and I always have to grin when I look at this symbol. Of course
elsewhere it is not an insult but it is for me.

In a game with two friends we signed using only the Middle
Finger. We almost died laughing.

Daniel