FRENCH materials for SignWriting...

Thu Oct 16 18:19:22 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 16, 2003

Guylhem Aznar, from France, wrote:
> I'm Guylhem Aznar - a PhD student from Patrice Dalle team (irit.fr in
> Toulouse,
> France). I'm also a medical resident in Toulouse University Hospital.

Welcome to the SignWriting List, Guylhem!
I am so happy to see that you are working with Patrice Dalle. Years ago
their school joined the SignWriting Literacy Project and I donated some
materials to them, but then we never heard from them again...How are
they all, and are they using SignWriting in Toulouse?

Anny in French Switzerland has been working very hard on translating
the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook into French...And she is also
writing the signs in Swiss-French Sign Language for diagrams in her
book...perhaps you would like to do the same with French Sign Language?