Handwriting....a message sent to me this morning

Nitsu Pikkupyora nitsu79 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 17 05:16:56 UTC 2003

Hi Val!
I'd be interested in seeing that handwriting...but I can't open it. maybe
that's because its jpg... can you re-send it in some other form? I mean my
computer usually knows how to deal with jpgs, but it doesn't open this
one...
Nitsu