Spelling question

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Sun Oct 19 10:32:58 UTC 2003

Dear SW List,

I am not sure how to write the Filipino Sign for  ÿÿ ook l   Both hands have an
 ¦¾l  shape, the thumbs touch right under the eyes and then you move away from
your body in a alight arch so that at the end both hands point like pistols.
I attach my solution so far, but I am not satisfied with the hands, how can
I show that it is the thumbs touching the face?? I tried different
rotations, but still it never seemed right. What do you suggest?

Thanks for your help,
Nana