...Archiving SignWriting History...

ReBecca abcasl at COX.NET
Tue Oct 28 14:27:23 UTC 2003

Ditto here too!  And you already have my mailing address friend!  ReBecca
  -----Original Message-----
  From: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]On Behalf Of Bill
Reese
  Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 9:18 AM
  To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
  Subject: Re: ...Archiving SignWriting History...

  Val,
  This sounds like it's right up my alley.  (and I do have an alley)  :-)
  Let me know how I can help with this.

  And I do hope you and your house are spared.  Take care!
  Bill

  Valerie Sutton wrote:

    SignWriting List
    October 27, 2003

    This was yesterday....a house near mine...I live on a canyon too...It
    is so dry, my canyon could go up in flames in seconds...You can imagine
    how grateful I am that we were untouched...I have a SignWriting
    historic archives in my home...we would have lost it...I think we all
    should talk about a way to preserve SignWriting's history...so nothing
    will be lost in the future - Perhaps some of you would be willing to
    Archive a series of DVDs as backups for our historic files?....if we
    spread the archives to several homes, it could be re-constructed in
    case of a disaster...Val ;-)