Creating a New Dictionary

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Sep 10 19:15:52 UTC 2003

Val,

> To purchase the SignWriter package, go to:
>
> SignWriter DOS For 17 Countries, plus SignWriter Java...
> http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=3.0

OK, done that  :)

I also ordered the "Lessons in SignWriting" book from Amazon last week but
it'll take weeks to reach this backwater.

And I finally got Java working! I had to download three versions of the jre
before I found one that would install on my system.

One more thing - is there any way I can find out how the "handwriting for
daily use" system works? I was at lunch with someone today and they asked me
to show them how this sign language writing works, on a piece of paper - I'm
afraid I'm going to impress no-one if it takes me two minutes just to draw
the sign for "hello"!

Sandy