Irish Sign Language in SignWriting

Tue Sep 16 21:00:46 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 16, 2003

Dear SW List Members!
I am editing a thick manuscript today for the Irish. There will be
several books at Trinity College in time, that will teach Irish Sign
Language (ISL) to beginners, and those books will have SignWriting
throughout...so once I have finished this editing job I will be back on
the SW List...

I have started shipping the SignWriting Member CDs...which will be sent
in September and March every year...

This September CD is "SignBank for Everyday Use", with a sample of a
tiny printed "Picture-Pocket Dictionary" in SignWriting, sorted by
SSS...