FEET ALPHABETIC

Mon Sep 22 14:45:32 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 22, 2003

On September 21, 2003, Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> Hmmm .... Wouldn't this be fun in SW?  <grin> I just got this so I
> haven't had a chance to sit down and figure this out.  Come to think
> of it, I am not entirely sure if feet are represented at this detail
> in SW (I'm sure Movement Writing has something for this).  Just
> thought you all might enjoy this. Stuart

Dear SW List, and Stuart!
Thank you for this charming graphic...Ingvild Roald, from Norway, is
here in California, visiting me, and we both laughed long over
this....Yes. It could be written in Movement Writing. This is the first
time anyone on the SW List has considered writing the soles of the
feet, and movement of the toes - ha!  Val ;-)