My First SW Posting

Fri Sep 5 15:33:00 UTC 2003

SignWriting List

On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 12:17 AM, Sandy Fleming wrote:
> I can't seem to get any SW software working - SW-DOS doesn't work in
> WIndows XP and there seems to be a problem on my machine with a
> missing file when I try to install Java. Never mind, I like scribbling
> and I can always just scan in my handwritten SW to start with! Sandy

Dear SW List and Sandy -
Have you tried downloading SignBank?

SignBank Downloads
http://signbank.org/downloads/

It is for Mac and Windows...

I will be discussing the changes I have made to SignBank in the next
few messages...You can download the older version on the web for
free...it is called SignBank 2002.

Right now the new version I just finished, called "SignBank 2002 for
Everyday Use", is only available for SignWriting Members on a CD at
this time...

SignWriting Membership CD Service
http://www.signwriting.org/catalog/member/cdservice.html