New T-Shirt From Joe Martin and Andrea Barberi!

Mon Sep 8 20:32:50 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 8, 2003

Ok. I am sorry, Sandy. I stand corrected. I would never have seen that
light as a Contact Touch symbol, but Wayne did, and that is what is
important!

I think it is great that you are combining art with SignWriting...

I will look up the term "Gothic Art" later to learn what it is...

And Sandy, don't change a thing...we all see things differently...Val
;-)