[SignWriting] Re: virtual pc

Stuart Thiessen smt_sw at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Sep 10 18:59:36 UTC 2003

That is fine with me. You probably have more experience than I do. All I did
was make sure that xdos was installed, and it just worked for me. I picked
SUSE because its YAST program (the configuration utility) seemed more
friendly to me than RedHat.  Maybe it has changed since I last used Red Hat.

Thanks,

Stuart