Dos Emulator for Win32

Sergio Ribeiro ssr.informatica at IG.COM.BR
Tue Sep 16 02:30:50 UTC 2003

Dear List Members,

I finded a dos emulator program with it is possible run SW44 into Windows. I
installed It in my computer on Win2000 and it execute sucessfull. The
program name is DOSBOX and available in
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dosbox/dosbox0.58-win32-installer.exe?dow
nload

I think you should get it and try !

Best regards,

Sergio

-----Mensagem original-----
De: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Em nome de Valerie
Sutton
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2003 15:27
Para: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Assunto: Re: shorthand

SignWriting List
September 12, 2003

Dear SW List, Sandy and Tini -
The majority of SignWriting users around the world, as far as I can
tell, write SignWriting by hand. Computer users are the minority...

Since SignWriting was developed before the personal computer was
invented, that makes sense!

Shorthand is not used everyday by people who write English. They use
handwriting, even though Pittman Shorthand and Gregg Shorthand systems
exist...

Same with SignWriting...We have a successful shorthand system already
developed in the 1980's:

Shorthand
http://www.SignWriting.org/forums/linguistics/ling005.html

However, that is not what is used for daily use around the world. For
daily use, we use SignWriting Handwriting...there is a course on the
web...

Handwriting
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/curs001.html

Val ;-)