Dos Box XP

Tue Sep 23 15:29:08 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 23, 2003

Jerry Spillman in Utah wrote:
> I see my name a few times lately.  Thank you, but please remember our
> good friend Sergio, without whom we would not have this wonderful new
> means to run SW DOS!!

Hello Jerry and Everyone!
You are right, Jerry. We owe Sergio a BIG thanks!!! I know Sergio sent
us some instructions way back, but sadly those instructions did not
come into the Archives in a readable format, so your instructions have
been very helpful too, Jerry...Thanks to both of you, for your
teamwork...

You can now download your instructions on how to use DOSBox on our web
site:

SignWriting PDF Library
Document sw0116
http://www.SignWriting.org/library/pdf/pdf019.html