Problems with DOS SW44 Dictionary Creation

Sat Sep 27 17:00:08 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 27, 2003

Sandy Fleming in the UK wrote:
> So I decided to install it properly instead of just dragging and
> dropping -
> and this fixes _all_ problems  :)

Dear SW List, and Sandy!
I am sooo happy to hear this. Thanks for informing me.

I need to improve the Getting Started flyer, that comes with the
SignWriter package, making this issue very very clear...The Install
program MUST be used for any Windows version, other than XP...The XP
and Mac users MUST copy the folder to the hard drive without the
Install Program....so I need to mark that folder for XP and Mac, so
then there should be no confusion in the future...

Thanks for your patience, Sandy...

By the way, this "locking" problem is only associated with files coming
from a CD. Downloading does not have this issue at all...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages