SW materials/Val

Sun Sep 28 18:43:51 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 28, 2003

Nitsu Pikkupyora wrote:
> What material do you have there, Valerie? I meen that kind of real
> published (non-ASL) stuff...? Or if not published, anyway markable
> enough... Please can you give me any estimation?

Dear SW List Members, and Nitsu -
I believe you already listed the ASL publications mentioned on our web
sites, Nitsu? If so, perhaps you could post that List so I can see what
you already have listed?...

What do I have here in my home office?

1. a whole series of Nicaraguan publications
2. a whole series of Brazilian publications...
3. a whole series of Norwegian publications
4. a whole series of Spanish publications (Madrid)
5. a whole series of Danish publications (from the 1980's)
6. a whole series of Swiss-German publications
7. Maltese Sign Language dictionary
8. Irish Sign Language Textbook Series (not yet published)
9. Some papers and abstracts from Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Great
Britain...

and there will be a Flemish Sign Language dictionary someday...But, you
are right, Nitsu...We do need to do an official listing of SignWriting
publications around the world. I hope this will be good enough for now?