Typing in SignWriting

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 1 00:07:43 UTC 2004

HI, Val, I have a NEC computer, running Windows 97, with a 500 MB drive.  I really need an upgrade to a DELL or better with Windows 2000.  I had a major system crash and lost my old computer the day after I had everything saved onto CDs.  I lost 5 years worth of old emails, but fortunately still have a lot of work.  Somewhere in my move I misplaced the Brazilian work other than what I have sent you, and I'd really like to print it out, and start putting it slowly into SSS in the order I think it.

I live in Sterling, VA, which is a suburb (almost an exurb) of Washington DC, where Gallaudet University is.  I'd love to be doing something like this for research, and maybe a company near me could consider it as a research project.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:
SignWriting List
March 31, 2004

Charles - You deserve a better computer. Maybe we can get one donated
to you from your local area. Where do you live, and what kind of a
computer do you have right now...? Give me the exact model name, and
the operating system...Are you running Windows? What version? How much
internal memory do you have? Please answer this to the List, and tell
me what large city you are near? You may be surprised that computers
are available to people, if you energetically pursue a donation from a
computer company that can't sell their old ones...Val ;-)