Dic and Din files - I need help sorting these

Fri Apr 2 20:51:01 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
April 2, 2004

Dear SW List, and Charles -
No one can sort through your dictionary file but you, for several
reasons. First, the dictionary will not open in the SignWriter Computer
Program, if you do not have a .dic and .din by the same name. Second,
you cannot use the same name as the ASL dictionary files, which are
sw001.dic and sw001.din, because those names are already taken for the
official ASl dictionary, and the program will crash because of a name
comflict...So you will have to find the old files, start the old
SignWriter you typed them with, and then rename your dictionary a
totally new name....let's say Braz.dic and Braz.din...the SignWriter
program will call it swbraz.dic and swbraz.din...

And how can we sort through your signs, when we don't know your signed
languages? No...that is your job.

So since you can't use those old files right now, just add to the PUDL
dictionary one Libras sign at a time...that will be much better anyway!
Much cleaner...

I am going off line now...I have a huge job ahead of me now, and this
weekend I am starting to focus on the SSS-2004...

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone - Talk to you on Monday again -  Val
;-)