Questions about Palm Orientation

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Apr 23 20:12:15 UTC 2004

Thank you very much!  I suspected it was something like this, but I
didn't find an example in the textbook. That helps me!

Like Charles, I often see argue from the wrists, but you are right that
it seems exaggeration in the sign can cause the movement to "travel" to
elbow or probably even shoulder (for very hot argument) for emphasis.

Interesting!

Thanks,

Stuart