Spam: Bill Reese...Can you help with the spam issue?

Thu Apr 1 00:48:19 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 31, 2004

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> However, the email tool is giving me problems.  The emails I send are
> being
> marked as spam.

Is this just when you post to the SW List, Stephen? If so, then Bill
Reese explained to us before, why some messages were marked as spam in
the past...For example, we had one message from Ingvild that mentioned
the word "bondage" in regards to a religious sign, and the spam filter
thought it was a naughty message - ha! And another time, I had another
word that triggered the spam filter...in cases like that they come in
with the word SPAM...so maybe Bill can help you with this?

Wow...I just found your email message in vertical columns, Stephen! I
hadn't seen that - my goodness - it looks really good! Anyway, that is
the one that says SPAM...maybe because it has the word "Here's" in the
title?

I hope I can catch up one of these days, and I look forward to really
studying what you have done with email...