requesting some help

Wed Apr 7 00:27:30 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
April 6, 2004

Elizabeth at Art Dimensions wrote:
> i'm a graphic designer and have a project for our local community
> theatre that is a challenge for me....
> i am developing 2004-05 marketing material for them....one of the
> productions is Children of a Lesser God....
> they would like to see the title typed out in sign for the printed
> materials.....
> i have downloaded your fonts...
> is there a better way to type this title out?
> i would sincerely appreciate any assistance you could give me.....
> thanks a million....
> elizabeth
> art dimensions, inc.
> ebirney at tampabay.rr.com

Hello Everyone and Elizabeth!
Thanks for this question. It would be great to include the title
CHILDREN OF A LESSER GOD in American Sign Language in SignWriting!

So wait with the fonts and let me ask our List Members....Is there
anyone here who can sign the title CHILDREN OF A LESSER GOD in ASL and
send it to us typed in SignWriting? If so, please tell us, so Elizabeth
knows that you can..we will wait for your answers....

And Elizabeth...can you give the ASL typist credit in your production
credits? Many thanks for that too...

We will now wait to hear from some List Members - I hope we will get
several versions!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org