No subject

Adam Frost seniorafrost at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 23 01:06:37 UTC 2004

Hey All,

I have a question from a friend of my father's. She has a son that has a
disability cause from an accident from being dragged behind a truck.  She
has been trying to teach him sign, but he can't remember the signs too well.
She had heard about sign writing from my father. I was wondering if any of
you knew if sign writing would help. I am not too sure exactly what the
disablity is, but he has some type of a learning disability and is mute. I
know it is a difficult situation, but maybe you can give me some infomation
that might be helpful.  I will give more infomation about the situation as I
find out.

Adam