Wrist Flexing is under Axial Movement...

Sat Apr 24 14:19:49 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
April 24, 2004

Go to this web page:
http://signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/lessonsweb.html

and click on Axial Movements

At the end of the chapter on Axial Movements, you will find one page on
Wrist Flexing.

But you are right...we do not have enough documentation of wrist
motion...I should write more about that in the future...

Thanks for your kind words - Glad you both could understand it...

Val ;-)