[sw-l] TIFF vs PNG

Sun Aug 1 17:09:00 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 1, 2004

Neil, Bill, Charles and Everyone!
Thank you for your excellent feedback. We are learning
together...Everyone is having different experiences, depending on the
email software you are using. So we need to find the best solution for
everyone.

Please go to:

SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

And search for a sign, and then send it to the SignWriting list. Can
you attach it easily to your email message? smile

Val ;-)