[sw-l] New SignPuddle Dictionaries

Sun Aug 1 17:15:34 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 1st, 2004

Neil Bauman wrote:
> I'm curious. Why did you spell out "email" rather than use the sign
> for email? Around here, I've never seen it spelled out. It's always
> signed--"B" hand (or flat hand) horizontally back and forth through
> the "C" hand.

Hello Everyone, and Neil!
No longer do you have to wait for me to write it in SignWriting. You
can write the sign you want, on the web, using the CREATE feature in
SignPuddle. So please write your sign for us Neil, and send it as an
attached graphic to the SW list...Using words to describe a sign is too
hard....I look forward to seeing your sign!

Go to:

SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle