[sw-l] A Sign for E-mail

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 7 16:16:14 UTC 2004

I can read this email sign just fine and the other stuff as well.  Let me see about Signpuddle (I had created those signs at Pudl.info after all.

 GARFO (fork)

Is this now a .png? I can't tell by right clicking the mouse here at the library.  This is cut and pasted from the SignPuddle site where I had originally created it as a .gif.

Charles Butler

charles

Bill Reese <wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM> wrote:
Val,
Yeah, I was kicking and screaming the whole way to creating my first
sign. :-)

However, there was a lot of white space around the sign so I copied into
Corel PhotoHouse, trimmed off the excess white space, saved in PNG
format, and attached to the email.

I just tried to copy and paste in Netscape Mail directly from the Sign
Puddle Create page but it didn't work. I tested Thunderbird email and
it pasted as a JPG graphic.

Bill