[sw-l] A Sign for E-mail

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 7 16:36:12 UTC 2004

However, I can't download attachments at the library and read this .png that you sent.  The other one's that were being bounced about I could read just fine but as a separate (non-imbedded) attachment, it doesn't open on the screen.

Charles

DN Sutton <dnsutton at soulsite.com> wrote:
SignWriting List
August 7, 2004

Charles Butler wrote:
> I can read this email sign just fine and the other stuff as well.  Let
> me see about Signpuddle (I had created those signs at Pudl.info after
> all.  GARFO (fork) Is this now a .png? I can't tell by
> right clicking the mouse here at the library.  This is cut and pasted
> from the SignPuddle site where I had originally created it as a .gif.

Hello Charles and Everyone!
Yes. It came in as a PNG (see attached)...I am glad you can read PNGs,
Charles, because it is a great deal of work and hassle for us to change
to the GIFs again...it appears you can read this, and it is a PNG: