[sw-l] New SW Email

Mon Aug 9 13:02:39 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 9, 2004

Dear SW List Members!
Do you realize how lucky we are?...What a miracle that we can write
email in SignWriting now!

Stephen Slevinski is the SignPuddle designer (Tini: his name is
Stephen, not Stefan - ha!).....and this weekend Stephen has given us
new features, to improve SW Email. When you go to:

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

...you will find this new window under Email (see attached screen
capture)...Now there is a place to type spoken language text (comments)
along with the Gloss-to-SignWriting...so spoken language words can
appear under the SignWriting in the email now! This is a great new
feature!  Val ;-)