[sw-l] SSS-2004 improvements posted for programmers....

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 26 16:09:38 UTC 2004

I am now confused.

Have the signs I entered into PUDL disappeared entirely?  I now cannot get to the dictionary through signpuddle that I was entering into before. The link goes to the SignBank dictionary and the 32 signs that I entered are now gone.  Is SignBank now required.

I do not have permission to load that onto a government computer and don't have a computer at home now.  Before I could go to the SignPuddle, enter signs, using the online system, and continue my work.

What has happened, am I completely lost?

Charles Butler

Charles Butler