[sw-l] ANNOUNCING! Sign Puddle Dictionaries ;-)))

Sun Aug 1 15:17:00 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 1, 2004

Dear SignWriting List Members:
First, I want to thank Stephen Slevinski, who created PUDL, for the
wonderful features he has given us, and thanks too, for the big job it
has been, to transfer PUDL over to SignBank.org. Shortly PUDL will not
exist. It has a new name. It is called Sign Puddle, and it is located
on SignBank.org. Go to:

SignPuddle Dictionaries
http://www.SignBank.org

Want to take a look at it? Follow the links to your country flag, and
presto! You will be back in a site that looks like PUDL again! The
countries have now been divided into separate web-areas. We have USA,
Brazil, Great Britain, Germany, International Name Signs, and Taiwan at
the moment....

Please try it! We need your feedback...smile... Val ;-)