[sw-l] e-mail

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Aug 3 15:26:40 UTC 2004

Jerry,
Normally I would have suggested the same as you, but ... AOL owns
Netscape now and it looks as if they've stopped developing it.  Many
people are starting to look toward other email clients - such as
Thunderbird and Opera.  They are smaller than Netscape and perhaps more
useful to those that don't need everything that Netscape has.  Also,
Firefox is a fast browser that is a complement to Thunderbird email client.
http://www.opera.com/

Bill