[sw-l] A Sign for E-mail

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Aug 5 00:34:50 UTC 2004

Val,
Yeah, I was kicking and screaming the whole way to creating my first
sign.   :-)

However, there was a lot of white space around the sign so I copied into
Corel PhotoHouse, trimmed off the excess white space, saved in PNG
format, and attached to the email.

I just tried to copy and paste in Netscape Mail directly from the Sign
Puddle Create page but it didn't work.   I tested Thunderbird email and
it pasted as a JPG graphic.

Bill