[sw-l] Sign Puddle attachments, take 2

nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat Aug 7 19:05:08 UTC 2004

I can (now that I am no longer in digest mode) read the "better" and the "question" signs in
separate attachments, but the other attachments come up blank (except the first one, which is a
sort of column but with only blue question makes inside).  I'm using a mac and my university's
"webpine" e-mail program.

nancy