[sw-l] Netscape and SW Email with attachments

Sat Aug 7 23:44:41 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 7, 2004

Bill Reese wrote:
>  Doesn't work in Netscape Mail.  I get the broken picture icon for
> every picture within the table and then I get all the pictures as
> attachments.

Hello Bill, Stephen and Everyone!
I had the same experience, Bill. I was trying it in Netscape Mail on
the Mac...I couldn't read the actual email itself because I was getting
little squares...Since I know you are on a PC, this must be a Netscape
issue and not a Mac-PC issue...Meanwhile Stephen tells me that it is
working perfectly on Thunderbird... Val ;-)