[sw-l] SW Email Offline

Mon Aug 9 14:47:07 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 9, 2004

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> The "Use Online Images" option will link to the images in the Sign
> Puddle
> dictionary.  Emails can not be read offline if "Use Online Images" is
> checked.  The images will only display when someone is connected to the
> internet.  These images may also change if the dictionary images
> change.

So... you have solved the issue of reading the SignWriting email
offline?

Everyone should be able to read the email messages in SignWriting,
whether they are connected to the internet or not? And this is the
default?

Wow! Perfect....

So why the check box Use Online Images? Who would use it, and when? Can
you give me an example when it would be useful? Val ;-)