[sw-l] Hurricane Charley is hitting our List...eeek...;-)

Fri Aug 13 18:08:36 UTC 2004

Dear SW List!
I doubt if this will be an issue...but just so you all know...our SW
List is housed at Valencia Community College in Florida, which is in
Orlando, Florida, I believe...

Hurricane Charley is hitting Florida right now, and Orlando is one of
the cities mentioned on TV...It is a very serious hurricane...A lot of
people who live in that area are leaving the city to get away from the
storm... the chances of any problems with the computers at Valencia
Community College are slight...but if there are any problems, write to
me!

Plus, I am going to take this weekend to try to finally finish the
IMWA! If you are sick of hearing about that...believe me, I am too! So
I will talk to you all next week!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

And for those in Florida....please stay safe!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

WEB SITES

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org