[sw-l] Majordomo web pages working again! Yeah!!!

Thu Aug 26 18:21:09 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 26, 2004

Dear SignWriting Listers!
I am happy to announce that our Archives and List Management pages on
Majordomo are now working again!!

As you know, there was a hurricane in Orlando, Florida, where our List
is housed, and until today we did not have access to these pages, but
we do now...So MANY THANKS to the technicians at Valencia Community
College!

So Adam, and others, you can now change your email settings. Go to this
web page:

CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

If you have any problems, just write -