[sw-l] Writing signs in front of nose...

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Aug 27 19:46:45 UTC 2004

I changed the palm facing because I thought Stefan said my orientation
was wrong for facing the face?  So now I am confused on the palm
orientation as it works from the top down?

I see the point with the topdown view.  So really the top down view is
only helpful when we have issues of depth or of something happening
behind the head or something like that?  Maybe it would be helpful to
discuss what experience has shown to be appropriate times to change to
top or side views?

Thanks,

Stuart