[sw-l] SignWriter DOS Tech Support

Wed Dec 1 16:30:19 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 1, 2004

Brenda White wrote:
> I have tried a number of times... and I am unable to download your
> program.
> The MS-DOS freezes up my computer.

Hello Brenda and Everyone:

To download SignWriter DOS, go to this web page:
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/software/sw44/download/

Choose number 8, for the USA, to download...

Are you saying that you cannot download either the .zip version or the
.exe version? Which download are you having trouble with?...

Or have you already downloaded SignWriter DOS, and the freezing is when
you open the program? That is different than a download-freeze...

Answer this question and we can go to the next step...