[sw-l] SWML Conversions?

Wed Dec 1 19:41:42 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 1, 2004

Sandy Fleming wrote:
> I downloaded Firefox, and it solves the problem beautifully. I can't
> believe
> how much faster Firefox seems than IE - and I thought it was only
> download
> times that were the problem. Another piece of Microsoft rubbish bites
> the
> dust!

This is really interesting. I have a very fast computer and fast
internet connection, and yet there are two browsers I cannot use
SignMaker on...Internet Explorer on the Mac, and Opera, both Mac and
Windows...

But it works well on Mac Safari and now with the new faster Netscape it
works well on Netscape, which is faster...perhaps faster browsers are
required?....

Stephen - Can you really provide a downloadable SignMaker that could be
on people's desktops? That would be wonderful in the future...after I
am done updating the symbols...;-)