[sw-l] SignWriting Email...how to send....

Wed Dec 1 20:48:41 UTC 2004

Brenda White wrote:

> Ok.  This time I went to SIGN PUDDLE.
> Then I choose a word, selected and copied.  It wouldn't paste into
> Signmail.  So copied again and pasted it in my OE mail.
> Think I am still doing something wrong here, aren't I???
> bw

Hello Brenda! You are doing great. The two signs pasted beautifully
into your email and I did receive them.... Congrats! They are
attached....So now you know how to copy and paste signs from the
dictionary into email or other documents, like a Microsoft Word...or a
paint program...and there are over 3000 signs in the ASL dictionary...

But there is another way to send SignWriting Email....next message I
will send instructions...it is not hard - you are doing great!  Val ;-)