[sw-l] CD's

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Dec 2 14:19:10 UTC 2004

I would also be interested... I've got relatively slow connection... so
if I could work offline it would be much better!
I know if it's possible to work offline but would like to be sure it's
then possible to add the signs online!

Thanks

Anny