[sw-l] Changing your SW List settings...
sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Dec 4 16:32:41 UTC 2004
December 4, 2004
Dear SW List Members:
Someone just wrote to ask me how to change their email settings for the
There are three options....
1. Regular Mail places each message directly in your email box...with
2. Digest Form cannot view graphics, but it will list all the text
messages for a couple of days in one long message...
3. No-Post, does not send you any email. You will receive nothing. But
you have full access to the List's Archives...If you go into the
Archives and read the messages there, you can respond to the messages
and they will be read by the SW List, even though you will not receive
any messages yourself...
No-post is good if you are traveling or not planning to read the
messages much...later you can change back to Regular Mail easily...Here
HOW TO CHANGE TO NO-POST
1. Go to:
2. Type in your email address....
3. Push the ALL button
4. Press GO...
5. Un-check the box for SignWriting List regular mail.
6. Check the box for No-post
7. Press APPLY...
That should do it!!
Sutton at SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages
Sign Language Dictionaries
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 1419 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sw-l